FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below, you will find a list of the questions most frequently asked by our guests.
1. Check-in time?
The check-in time is at 2 pm. Let us know your arrival time in case you schedule and early check in we‘ll do our best to have your room available.
2. Check-out time?
The check-out time is before 12 pm. If you plan a late check out kindly let us know your departure time, we’ll our best to satisfy your needs.
3. Is Reception open 24 hours?
Yes, Reception service is available 24 hours.
4. Which languages are spoken at Reception?
Malay and English
5. Can I leave my luggage?
Yes, we can look after your luggage. If at check in your room is not ready yet or in case of early check out after .We will store your luggage free of charge on your check-in and check-out days.
6. Internet connection?
A wireless internet connection is available throughout the hotel. The guest rooms feature WiFi Internet connection
7. Is the hotel near to the Airport?
Airport is just a 10 minute ride by car from our hotel location. It may vary depending on the traffic situation
8. Is a transportation service available from the airport?
Yes, this service is available on request. When booking this service, please state the flight number for your arrival and/or departure and the relevant times.
9. Can I rent a car at the hotel or nearby?
Yes, we can assist you to rent a car from one of the local car-rental specialists available in Brunei.
10. Is the hotel in the city area?
Yes, the hotel is located near the city center which only take around 5 minutes by car.
11. Is breakfast included in the price?
Breakfast is offered to all guests staying at the hotel taking the room with breakfast package.
12. What is offered at breakfast?
The buffet breakfast offer a local cuisines menu.
13. What time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 6.30am to 10am, every day.
14. Is room service available? If so, at what time?
Room service is not available in our hotel, however you can get food easily around the hotel area.
15. When were the rooms last refurbished?
The hotel have recently established in 2017.
16. Do you have smoking and non-smoking rooms?
All of our rooms is Non Smoking rooms and smoking in the room is prohibited.
17. Do you have rooms that have services for those with disabilities?
At the moment these rooms are not available. However, elevator are available to access to our hotel floors.
18. Do the bathrooms have bathtub or showers?
All of our rooms only offer shower type bathroom.
19. Are there car parking spaces or a car park?
Our hotel has a reserved parking space for our guests and ample of public parking spaces around the hotel.
20. How much does parking cost?
The car park is free of charge.
21. Are pets allowed to stay at the hotel?
We do not allow pets in our hotel.
22. How far in advance do I have to book?
As soon as you have planned your trip! We sometimes have last-minute availability,
23. Are the prices quoted per room or per person?
The prices quoted are always per room for Bed & Breakfast, it is always important to check for the most comfortable type of room.
24. Is it possible to have a baby cot in the room? If so, at what price?
Yes, cots are available at zero cost.
25. When do I need to pay for the accommodation?
Payment of any outstanding balance is made when you check out, but payment must be paid when you check in, unless agreed otherwise on the basis of the applicable rates.
26. Can I pay by credit card?
Yes, we accept Visa and MasterCard.
27. Do you have a restaurant?
Yes, Al-Afiah Cafe located on second floor of the hotel lobby. Our restaurant is serving a Buffet style menu.